Now that the second season of Noragami has been confirmed, the anime’s official website has released the second season’s new key visual image, which contains the next arc’s five main characters!
This season will adapt the manga’s popular Bishamon arc. So obvious it will center around the badass God of combat, Bishamon (°∀°)
Avex pictures has also released the PV for the next season (which I have linked below). The video uses images from Adachitoka’s manga to tease the upcoming arc.
After watching the video, my thoughts are:
– why does or more like, what makes Kofuku has such a stern, angry expression?
– who is that guy at 0:16-0:19?
– I really hope the bond between Iki and Yato deepend, cus I ship them so much! (●´ω｀●)
– Obviosly what is or has happened to Bishamon. Why is she crying? And it looks like she has closed some part of herself (as she is curling up like a ball). Why?
– But mostly: what happens to Yukine?! Do not tell me he “dies”? (⊙﹏⊙✿)
So overall, I am looking forward to the second season! I am not as hyped as I hoped I would be after watching the PV. Nevertheless, it still looks awsome and epic! And we might get to know the details for why Bishamon hates Yato so much! (Spoiler for those who have not finished season 1: I know that Yato killed one of her shinki, but we might get to know why)
Just a little side note: I finished season one of Noragami about a week ago, but have not gotten the time to write about it. (You can read about the reasons in my “April Fool’s day and one month since I started blogging” post). Anyway, I will try to write a review about the anime when I get more time! But as you might have guessed: I definately recomend you to watch it!