I want to thank Daiyamanga for nominating me for the “Real Neat Blog Award”. I really appreciate it! Thank you…(´人｀●)SOOOOO━━＼(´∀｀●)／━━MUCH!!
1. Put the award logo in your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog).
Questions from Daiyamanga:
1. Would you rather be a Phantom Thief or the cop that chases after one?
I like to solve puzzles and I am such a goodie two-shoes, so I would probably be the cop that chases after a Phantom Thief.
2. What series do you think is overhyped?
Probably Sword Art Online franchise. Even though I never finished season one, and the fact that the anime has good fighting scenes and interesting plot, I think it is praised more than it actually deserve. (I am not saying SAO is bad!)
3. What series do you think deserves more attention?
Oh, though one! I have so many!! But I will have to say:
Kyoukai no kanata (beautiful art, diverse characters and not forced humor) Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi (Interesting and unique story with different character and very, very pretty art!)
4. What series would you never watch or read again unless you were paid to?
I do not really have any series I dislike that much, but if I had to name one it would be Peach Girl. It has been quite a few years since I saw it (I was around 13 years old, and only watched it because I made a deal with my sister), but I remember watching the dub, which when I think back, hated and I dislike how the protagonist waved so much between the boys and the backstabbing “friend” ┻━┻ ︵ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
5. What is your favorite color?
6. Have you ever listened to Vocaloid music, and do you consider yourself a fan?
I have come across some Vocaloid songs, but I have never manage to get into it and become a fan.
7. If you could have any pet as an animal, what would it be?
I am not really good with animals.. But I would like to have a flying bison (Appa! ≧◡≦ ), or a really big and cuddly tiger.
My Questions (and remember to say why):
1. What is your favorite series?
2. Who is your favorite character?
3. If you could live in any fictional world, where would it be?
4. Which anime character would you choose as your best friend?
5. Which anime couple(s) do you ship the most?
6. What is your favorite anime opening and ending?
7. What are you (surprisingly) bad at?